1) Determine questions to be asked of candidates
2) Identify people who would be good board candidates and assure a balance of interests on the board:
· appropriate skills for the current and future needs of the board
· demographic – large/small market, race, gender
· membership representation – stations, producers, programmers
December 12: Mail soliciting candidates - to membership
January 16, 2015: Letters due/distributed to committee.
January 20: Committee reviews/discusses letters - screens candidates using criteria.
January 23: Slate selected/announced. Notice of additional self-nomination process.
February 6: Seven signatures of support due at PRPD for self-nominated candidates.
February 11: Election Balloting opens and candidate letters posted for review.
February 27: Final day to receive votes.